The University of Alabama in Huntsville is willing to offer three categories of international students scholarships. Are you an entering freshman, current, or transfer student of the prestigious university? You can apply for the scholarships.
The university’s alums single-handedly fund the University of Alabama in Huntsville International Students Scholarships to support the most outstanding international students who are doing excellently well in their studies.
The University of Alabama in Huntsville is one of the most sought-after public research universities in the United States of America [USA]. The university was founded in 1950 and presently has over 9,000 students worldwide.
Image credit: uah.edu
Scholarship host country: United States of America [USA]
Scholarship host university: The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Scholarship program worth: Tuition
Scholarship program number: Many
Scholarship program: Undergraduate degree
Scholarship applicant: International students
Scholarship closing date: December 15, 2023
• It covers selected applicants’ tuition fees.
• International students can apply for the scholarships
• Interested students must be enrolled in full-time degree programs the university offers.
• Interested students must hold excellent academic grades.
• Successful students are selected based on academic performance.
• Interested students must be fluent in their written and spoken English.
The University of Alabama in Huntsville, International Students Scholarships are for only undergraduate students. Successful students or applicants will be notified of their selection through the emails they submitted.